1. Go to https://www.cartmanager.net/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?CartID=bicasociety (you may arrive there from bicasociety.org following the link to electronic payments)
2. When the page opens, click on the category that you need (e.g., "BICA 2010 Conference") in the list of categories on the left.
3. On the next page, click on one of the items that you want to pay for (you may need to scroll down).
4. On the next page, click on the "Add to Cart" button.
5. On the next page, make sure that you have the right choice of items, and the right quantity of each item (if necessary, click on "+" and/or "-" or "x" buttons). Do not worry about customer login with username and password, or entering your billing information at this step: you will enter it later.
6. If you want to pay for other items that are not selected yet, then click on the "Continue Shopping" button and proceed as before starting from Step 2. Otherwise, if you are satisfied with the selection of items and quantities, click on the "Checkout" button.
7. On the next page, fill in the billing information and check the box at the bottom saying that shipping and billing information are the same. Click on the button at the bottom "Continue With Purchase".
8. On the next page, select the credit card type, enter the card number and the expiration month and year. Entering the Verification Number (3 or 4 digit security code on the card) is optional. Accepted credit cards are VISA, Master Card, Discover, JCB, Diners Club (American Express will be acceptable in 3-5 days). You may add any comments in the box "Special Order Instructions": they will appear on your receipt and on the notification message that BICA Society will receive about your payment. Click the "Submit Order" button once.
9. On the next page, you should see your receipt (if you get an error message, you may click on the link at the bottom and then enter another credit card; but try to never use the browser's "Back" button). Print and/or save this receipt: you may need it for your records and for reimbursement. Email notifications of the payment will be sent automatically to your email address that you provided on the previous form; however, the printable receipt that you get in the browser window is the most complete and accurate receipt that you get (for now, at least).
10. This is it. You can close the browser now. BICA Society will be notified of your payment automatically and will take necessary actions. Thank you for your payment. You will also receive an abridged receipt by email.